AT Series Pneumatic Actuator
Operating medium: Dry or lubricated air, the non-corrosive gases or oil
2. Air supply pressure: Double acting: 2~8Bar; Spring return: 2~8Bar
3. Operation temperature:
Standard (-20℃ ~ 80℃)
Low temperature (Down to -40℃)
High temperature (Up to 150℃)
4. Travel adjustment: Have adjustment range of ±4°for the rotation at 90°
5. Lubrication: All the moving parts are coated with lubricants, extending their service life
6. Application: Either indoor or outdoor
7. Max Working Pressure: less than 8Bar
1. All of our pneumatic actuators feature NAMUR mounting to meet international standards and allow for simple installation of limit switch, positioners and other automation accessories.
2. The pinion high-precision and integrative, made form nickeled-alloy steel, full conform to the latest standards of ISO5211, DIN3337, NAMUR, Also the dimension and material can be making customized.
3. According to the different requirements, the extruded aluminum alloy ASTM6005 Body can be treated with hard anodized, power polyester painted (different colors are available such as blue, orange, yellow etc.), PTFE or Nickel plated.
4. Die-cast aluminum alloy, the surface can be sprayed with metal power, PTFE or nickel-plated.
5. The twin rack pistons are made form Die-casting aluminum treated with Hard anodized or made form Cast steel with galvanization. Symmetric mounting position, long cycle life and fast operation, reversing rotation by simply inverting the pistons.
6. The two independent external travel stop adjustment bolts can adjust±5°at both open and close directions easily and precisely.
7. Preloaded coating springs are made form the high-quality material for resistant to corrosion and longer service life, which can be denounced safely and conveniently to satisfy different requirements of torque by changing quantity of springs.
8. Slideways made of material with a low friction coefficient to avoid metal to metal contact.